The goals of mentoring are:|
- stimulating personal development and solidarity
- developing creative and innovative skills
- enhancing study success
During the mentoring participants
Participants are encouraged to actively explore, connect and engage.
- are actively shaping, elaborating, realizing and reflecting on their study plans
- are informed about the program
- can ask questions and make remarks about the program
- get acquinted with campus and student life
- increase their knowledge and develop skills in the field of a.o. communication (written, oral, non verbal), IT applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Blackboard) and social media (LinkedIn)
- pay attention to different cultures
- strengthen their mutual contacts
- For pre-bachelor courses, the rules and regulations of the pre-bachelor program apply.