In this course you will strengthen your language level at B2 and take the step from level B2 to C1.|
In this course you will strengthen your B2 level. With the help of the book Nederlands naar Perfectie, you will work with texts, audio clips and vocabulary and grammar exercises. There is also attention for pronunciation and listening comprehension. The subjects, exercise materials, and assignments in this course are of an academic nature and, therefore, offer a good preparation for a study program at university level or a position at an academic level. That is why you will also be working on various academic language and study skills, such as presenting, summarizing, discussing, and writing an argumentative text. In this way, you will strengthen your language level at B2 and take the step from level B2 to C1.|
This course is suitable for students who have passed the advanced course, but want to get their language level at an even higher level in order to be better prepared for the state examination NT2-II. You will then take the state examination NT2-II at the end of the course. The course is also suitable for students who have obtained their state examination NT2-II, but want to take their language skills to the next level and take a step towards C1.
- Tilburg University Language Center is accredited with the 'Blik op Werk' quality mark.
- Participants are expected to spend approximately 15 to 20 hours on independent study each week.
- The course consists of 10 lesson weeks (with three contact hours twice a week), and exams. You will need to spend at least 20 hours on the course (lessons plus self-study).
- To take part in the exams, 80% attendance is required and you need to have handed in at least 80% of the assignments.
- The number of students in this course is limited. Please make sure to register in time and to fill out a complete registration form.
- In the event of insufficient enrollments, the Language Center reserves the right to cancel a course.
- You are obliged to buy the course materials. You will receive the materials during the first lesson.
- This course is suitable for students who have passed the advanced course. If you haven’t completed this course at Tilburg University, you are invited for an intake.