In the master thesis, the student shows the ability
- to formulate a philosophically relevant research question.
- to find, analyze and synthesize academic literature relevant to the research question comprehensively.
- to select, justify, and execute a proper argumentative strategy.
- to draw correct conclusions from philosophical arguments and to identify and process possible objections to these conclusions.
- to present the final findings in a clear, focused, and nuanced way.
- to structure an academic text in a clear, well-balanced and coherent way.
- to use language at an academic level and follow guidelines about lay-out and referencing.
- to provide an original contribution to the philosophical debates relevant to the research question.
This course has no specific teachers or content. See for all information about writing the master thesis the course "Scriptietraject master", course code 799403.