- The student has experienced professional practice in an organisation, company, or project.
- The student can apply academic knowledge and skills in professional practice.
- The student can identify personal strengths and weaknesses in light of professional ambitions and the student can evaluate own performance in light of specified development goals.
- The student can reflect in a rationally-critical manner on his or her own performance during the internship.
- The student understands the potential roles of a philosopher in the work field.
NB. Deze cursus heeft geen specifieke docenten of inhoud. Zie voor alle informatie over de stage filosofie het Ba-filosofie stage traject.