Please Mind: the complete information for this course is not provided yet, this page will be finalized in the upcoming weeks
- The student acquires knowledge of the concept intermedialitiy.
- The student knows the difference between intermediality, transmediality and multimediality and is able to apply these concepts to actual art forms.
- The student is able to analyze and interpret art forms from the perspective of intermediality and becomes sensitive to the 'mixed' character of art forms.
- The student gains insight in the cultural and philosophical backgrounds of intermediality.
- The student gains insight in the concept narrativity and is able to recognize narrative sturctures in actual art forms.
- The student learns how to describe, analyse and present several art forms through writing reviews, analytical texts and a grant application.
Door het maken van concrete opdrachten worden studenten voorbereid op de arbeidsmarkt inzake kunst- en cultuur (recensies, subsidie-aanvragen, blogs enz.).
Art forms are always mixed. In one performance art forms are linked and influence each other (e.g. in a film or a dance performance). Also art and daily life, art and sciende, east and west, art and engagement are linked in concrete art forms. This 'mixed' charachter of art is the topic of this course. Students learn how to describe and analyze art forms from the perspective of intermediality. They research intermediate art forms and write short papers, such as reviews, academic analyses and a grant application.|
- Artikelen worden beschikbaar gesteld door de docent.