|Students who have successfully finished this course should be able to develop reliable and valid measures of constructs, and to apply SEM (LISREL) methods at an advanced level in scientific business research. To this end, they should have:|
- Solid, state of the art knowledge of potential (mis-)application of SEM.
- Good levels of understanding of the methodological foundations of the methods.
- Solid ability to interpret findings and perform remedial activities.
- General overview and appreciation of the broad range of the application and usability of these methods in business research and how specific problems have been solved in previous research.
SpecificsBefore enrolling all non-CentER students should ask permission from the Director of Graduate Studies in Business. You can ask permission by filling out the online application form.
Type of instructionsInteractive lectures, discussions and presentations
Type of examsResearch assignments and paper discussions
- Kline, Rex B., Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling, New York: The Guilford Press, 2011.
- Additional articles, information made available on the Blackboard site
- Powerpoint presentations, data sets and input files made available on the Blackboard site. Powerpoint presentations, data sets and input files made available on the Blackboard site.